WHAT IS THE CITY OF CAPE TOWN’S C3 SYSTEM?
(originally via Gill Lanham of Rosebank)
The C3 electronic system is the central place for reporting and tracking problems like:
- Cleansing issues including broken litter bins
- Condition of parks
- Broken / missing traffic signs
- Fading street lines
- Broken / missing drain covers
- Blocked storm water drains
- Trees growing into electricity lines
- Weeds growing in the gutters / pavements
- Street lights not working
Phone: 0860 103 089
Your contact will be logged and a unique reference number will enable you to track the item for progress.