This is a blog by, about and for the residents of Little Mowbray, a neighbourhood in Cape Town, South Africa. If you’d like to contribute, link or otherwise chat, please send us a message using the form below so we can get in touch!
Join the Facebook group
- Changing township lives by helping township pets
- An innocent life depends on human kindness
- Paws on the Promenade
- Thank you for making it all possible this 2015
- 12 Kittens for the 12 days of Christmas
- Imagine being dumped like this!
- Just three weeks old, left in the cold…
- Mandela Day – Kennel Building for Khayelitsha Pets
- It’s not too late. Save a pet this Easter weekend.
- Re-launch of Education and Mobile Clinics at the Mdzananda Animal Clinic