Weather SA predicts another beautiful day tomorrow – a perfect opportunity to stroll down the road and pick up some bargains at the Table Talk market, with a side order of getting to know your neighbours. 9am – 12 noon as usual, at the Methodist church on the corner of Roseberry and Cheltenham roads. See you there!
Join the Facebook group
- Changing township lives by helping township pets
- An innocent life depends on human kindness
- Paws on the Promenade
- Thank you for making it all possible this 2015
- 12 Kittens for the 12 days of Christmas
- Imagine being dumped like this!
- Just three weeks old, left in the cold…
- Mandela Day – Kennel Building for Khayelitsha Pets
- It’s not too late. Save a pet this Easter weekend.
- Re-launch of Education and Mobile Clinics at the Mdzananda Animal Clinic