The Table Talk market is happening again on Saturday morning July 14th, from 9am – 12 noon at the Mossop Hall in Cheltenham Road. Anybody who would like to sell on the day should contact Richard Walker for more details — apparently food has been selling well so savoury or sweet treats are always a good idea.
Join the Facebook group
- Changing township lives by helping township pets
- An innocent life depends on human kindness
- Paws on the Promenade
- Thank you for making it all possible this 2015
- 12 Kittens for the 12 days of Christmas
- Imagine being dumped like this!
- Just three weeks old, left in the cold…
- Mandela Day – Kennel Building for Khayelitsha Pets
- It’s not too late. Save a pet this Easter weekend.
- Re-launch of Education and Mobile Clinics at the Mdzananda Animal Clinic