Thanks to Rosebank Neighbourhood Watch chairman Marc Gammon for this checklist of what to remember when you vote tomorrow:
- Polling stations are open from 7 am to 7 pm.
- You MUST vote where you are registered. Check your voter registration here.
- Take your green bar-coded ID book – the only document that will be recognised.
- When you are issued with your ballot papers, see that they are stamped on the back.
- You are issued with 2 ballot papers – one for the ward councillor and one for the political party of your choice.
THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT ELECTION. Please make every effort to vote & please encourage all friend & family to do the same.