Since none of our ward candidates seems to have bothered much about talking to us so far, I did a little research of my own. Here, thanks to the IEC, is the full — and surprisingly long — list of candidates. Does anybody know anything about any of these people and what they are offering? And are they really taking us for granted, or have I just not been paying attention?
Join the Facebook group
- Changing township lives by helping township pets
- An innocent life depends on human kindness
- Paws on the Promenade
- Thank you for making it all possible this 2015
- 12 Kittens for the 12 days of Christmas
- Imagine being dumped like this!
- Just three weeks old, left in the cold…
- Mandela Day – Kennel Building for Khayelitsha Pets
- It’s not too late. Save a pet this Easter weekend.
- Re-launch of Education and Mobile Clinics at the Mdzananda Animal Clinic