Sillito Environmental Consultants has completed a Basic Assessment Report on the proposed building of a bike path (“Non-motorised transport system” in bureaucrat-speak). The report is available from the Rondebosch Library or from the company’s website. If anybody has any comments or responses they would like to make (hopefully all in favour!), the deadline is May 12 and the person to contact is Arabel McClelland at:Sillito Environmental Consulting cc P O Box 30134, Tokai, 7966 Tel: 021-712 5060 Fax: 021-712 5061 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Facebook group
- Changing township lives by helping township pets
- An innocent life depends on human kindness
- Paws on the Promenade
- Thank you for making it all possible this 2015
- 12 Kittens for the 12 days of Christmas
- Imagine being dumped like this!
- Just three weeks old, left in the cold…
- Mandela Day – Kennel Building for Khayelitsha Pets
- It’s not too late. Save a pet this Easter weekend.
- Re-launch of Education and Mobile Clinics at the Mdzananda Animal Clinic